Thursday 9 August 2012

P.S. Besitos

PsBesitos is an etsy shop and blogspot I found through reading Company magazine. Upon seeing their book-style clutch bags I was astounded. Who would have thought to combine a book cover with a bag?! What a fantastic idea! Imagine pairing your favourite novel with an evening outfit.. "Huckleberry Finn or The Phantom of the Opera? Which one looks best with my dress?" - Now those are questions I can't picture asking...






There are many different books to choose from, but, if you can't find a particular favourite amongst those on sale, you can get yourself one custom-made! All of the bags retail for around £40. I'd like a Bell Jar and an Alice in Wonderland one please (early Christmas/birthday present?!)

Will a P.S. Besitos badge be on your Christmas or birthday list?

Alice
  x


No comments:

Post a Comment