Saturday 30 March 2013

22 Things Before 22

Browsing through other beauty and lifestyle blogs I've come across many a post of goals to achieve before a birthday. Some of them are set out over 2, 3 or even 5 years. I decided that it would be pretty interesting to make my own list and see how many I can achieve. I turn 21 next January, and thought that less than a year might be hard for some of the goals, so 22 it is!

Here are the goals I've set myself. I need to achieve all of them by my 22nd birthday. IT WILL HAPPEN (I think).


  1. Spend a weekend in Paris. (This has been something I've wanted to do for years after watching Amelie)
  2. Save up £1000.
  3. Work toward's getting a First in my degree. (I'll have completed this just after my 21st but still)
  4. Buy a DSLR.
  5. Figure out the plan of action after university. (Scary scary thoughts)
  6. Visit 5 4 3 new places (cities/countys/anywhere) in the UK.
  7. Be happy with my body. 
  8. Run a marathon.
  9. Learn another language or pick up German again.
  10. Book and pay for a weekend away for my parents. (They definitely deserve it)
  11. Read many many many books. One every two weeks maybe?
  12. Get 2 or 3 work placements at various radio stations.
  13. Experiment with writing. (Poetry, stories, scripts etc)
  14. Get pierced. (even if it's just another ear piercing)
  15. Learn how to play the guitar.
  16. Have 2/3 alcohol free months.
  17. Make a 3 course meal for all my friends.
  18. Visit London and not be ill!!!! (the past few times I've been I was fairly unwell haha)
  19. Start with photography again.
  20. Go abroad with a group of friends (NOT A MAGALUF STYLE HOLIDAY)
  21. Get a decent job.
  22. Be happy with every decision I make.
So there we go. Hopefully I'll achieve most of these. I'll do my best anyway!

Have you ever made one of these lists before? What would you add to it?

Alice
  x

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have to steal this soon Alice, it's a great idea! Hope you manage to complete them all :)

    ReplyDelete