Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Long Awaited First Post Back

Okay okay, so the amount of time from the last post to this one is loooooooooooong. A couple of months I think?

First of all I'm really sorry! I've definitely been slacking on the blogspot front. I promise to try and post more often, even if the posts turn out to be just pictures or a short paragraph. I WILL GET BACK ON THE BLOGGING, I WILL.

Anyway... I haven't been blogging for the last couple of months or so mainly due to university. It hasn't been exactly eating up my entire life but it hasn't been a walk in the park either.

Since my last post just after Christmas so much has changed. Well if I write it all down it probably won't seem like a lot has, but I guess it has to me. I've met new people, I've worked a lot, I've completed new projects and done new things. And no matter how much I emphasise it in words I can never say how much I love being in 2nd year. Everything just seems to move so fast when I'm in Lincoln, but I love it. This year already I've been filming on beaches, watching my friend compete in a Take Me Out competition for St Barnabus Hospice and been to a Teletubby house party...

But yeah, aside from my random tangents, here are some good ol' Instagram photos of what's been happening over the last month or so.  BEWARE - MANY PICTURES AHEAD (sadly I couldn't add them all).





            Snowy drive up to uni                    Valentines day Bucks Fizz          Presenting Turbulence with Tom



          Went home for the day                        Fat cat                                         Gave up on Lent...




       Rock, Paper, Scissors in Lincoln        Green tea with Cherry & Cake         My beautiful print from RPS




      Sunshine in my room! Finally.         Spoke too soon. Cold in bed.          Treating myself (PE was for uni)




          Wagamamas with Luke                    Pretty Lincoln sunset                     Chocolate pecan pie & coffee















No comments:

Post a Comment