Wednesday 26 December 2012

Happy Holidays!

Okay so it doesn't feel like it was Christmas yesterday at all. Well, to me anyway. Is this a trait with becoming older? I swear Christmas comes around faster every year!

Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful day spent with your relatives & got what you wanted! I spent the day with my parents, nan and uncle which was rather nice. Although sadly my mum has been ill with the flu all week bless her, but she still cooked the Christmas dinner and was determined to do it all herself! 

Not long now until 2013 is here. 2012 has been a great year. Can't wait to see what next year holds!

Since I'm kind of new to the whole 'blogging' scene I think I need more practice, so I'll try and keep up with posting more frequently on here. This will happen so be patient! But for now I'm concentrating on celebrating the rest of the Christmas holidays and New Year with family & friends so...

Here's a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Alice
x



No comments:

Post a Comment