Wednesday 26 December 2012

Spending Christmas back in Sheffield.

Christmas means a month off university. HURRAH RELAXATION AND NO WORK*. And with that means a month spent at home celebrating the festive season with my family and seeing all my Sheffield friends for a big catch up! The build up to Christmas is my favourite time of year and I'm always interested to see how others spend it.

Here are some photos from my Instagram (alicelucyrose_x) of what I've been up to this December:



Photo 1: A Christmassy living room                Photo 2: Santa hat and a Lush bubble bar           Photo 3: Carousel 


Photo 4: Missed this fluffball (She's called Betty)          Photo 5: An early xmas present                    Photo 6: Catch up with a friend


Photos 7, 8 & 9: Going Lush crazy. Their Christmas range is fantastic!


Photo 10: Some of my Christmas presents               Photo 11: Xmas lights in Meadowhall                     Photo 12: Boxing sale buys 



It's so nice being home for Christmas. I love my family and I love the feeling when I travel back to Sheffield to see everyone. The only downside is I sink into becoming too comfortable. Think I'll be a bit sad going back to Lincoln after the New Year and my birthday, but being back in a routine is always a good thing.

What did you guys get up to this Christmas? 


*I lied. I have a law essay to do over the holidays (depressing).

Alice
  x



No comments:

Post a Comment