Sunday 6 January 2013

Review: Sweet Lips lip scrub

Having dry skin is awful, but having dry lips is even worse. Cold weather really effects your lips so plenty of lip balm & lip scrub is a must; especially in Winter.

I've seen so many reviews of Lush's lip scrubs. Last year I tried the limited edition Pow Wow lip scrub, which was lime flavoured with popping candy! Amazing. The lip scrubs do work quite well, but after you apply them it's best to put on lip balm for extra effect. 

This winter a lot of blogs have been talking about this year's limited Christmas edition, which is called Popcorn and obviously is scented like popcorn. After positive reviews I decided to go and check it out myself. When I went into Lush I was going to buy Popcorn, but after smelling and testing the others I decided Sweet Lips was the lip scrub for me.


Sweet Lips has a lovely chocolate flavour that isn't too sickly or overpowering. You rub it into your lips then lick it off, - and believe me, - it's so more-ish! The price of the scrub is £5.25, which I must admit I find a little excessive. It's fairly easy to make your own lip scrub, but if you don't have the time to make one, the Lush ones are perfect. They do last a long time, so really they are worth the price. 




Have you used Lush lip scrubs before? Do you think they're worth the money or would you prefer to try and make your own?




Alice
  x

No comments:

Post a Comment