Friday 19 July 2013

The Past Few Weeks in Instagram Form (2)

          Found my Lazy Oaf watermelon top                               Sustenance before Edinburgh


              Homemade Earl Grey gin & tonic                                     Bungalows & Bears fooood


             Weston Park museum with Emily                                              I found bubble tea in Sheffield


 Woolly Rhino in Weston Park Museum                                             My new toy



Haven't done one of these posts for a while, and since I've been really busy lately I thought I'd make one to document what's been going on. Also, does this layout (two photos) look better than my previous Instagram posts (the ones with three photos)? I think it looks a lot neater so will be sticking with this one for future posts.

Anywaaaay, enough layout talk for now. The past couple of weeks have been amazing. First of all I moved out of my little Lincoln house and brought most of my things home. This resulted in me finding my old clothes; including my Lazy Oaf watermelon crop top which is perfect for this hideous hot weather.

I also went on a 2 day trip to Edinburgh with my friend Bekah (a longer post filled with pictures will be coming soon) which was brilliant. Edinburgh is so beautiful and I would love to live there at some point.

My family went on the holiday to Lincolnshire for the week; so I had the house to myself. I invited two of my best friends from uni to come and stay for a few nights. We all had a night out together which was the best one I've had in ages, and I made some homemade Earl Grey gin (recipe coming soon).

Guppy (one of my uni friends that came to see me) had to leave early so I took Emily (my other uni friend) on an exploration of Sheffield. First I took Emily to a bubble tea place I found that I've been looking for FOR AGES! So happy there's one in Sheffield now as I have an obsession with bubble tea. We also went to the museum at Weston Park which I had never been to before where we dressed up as Victorians and saw giant stuffed polar bears and woolly rhinos!

Last but not least, I finally purchased a camera I've always wanted. Now I can finally post higher quality photos and use it for university work!


Have you been up to anything interesting this summer?

Alice
  x

No comments:

Post a Comment