Sunday 4 August 2013

Essie Nail Polish in Sugar Daddy

Anyone who knows me will know that I have an obsession with nail polish. It's gotten to the extent that when I wander round town with family & friends and do so much as look at a nail polish they all shout "NO!" at me. I think I have over 25 at least... But even though I'm admitting to my nail polish addiction it still hasn't stopped me buying more...

At the moment I've been loving nail polishes which are neutral or classy colours. I'm still on the hunt for one which goes with every outfit and is perfect for day and night.

The other day I was browsing in my local Boots store when I happened to fall upon the Essie stand (well sort of, deliberately fall upon). Looking through the shades my eyes laid upon Sugar Daddy; a very light, sheer looking pink colour. I thought it did look a little too sheer for me as I hate having to layer nail polish over and over for a decent colour but decided to give it a go anyway.



It seems Sugar Daddy surprised me as a colour and was better than I expected. I was correct in thinking the nail polish itself is very sheer. However, it doesn't have that cheap looking, watery look that other sheer colours do. 3 layers of Sugar Daddy gave me the best coverage (shown on the picture below) but even one layer looks good. This is the nail polish you need if you want basic, simple but classy nails. Essie is a brand I always like to go as well as their polish is long-lasting and it has a variety of colours to choose from. I'll be using this colour quite a lot as it's a great one to go to!



What do you think of Sugar Daddy? Do you like Essie's nail polishes? 

Alice
  x

No comments:

Post a Comment