Tuesday 20 August 2013

Origins Ginzing Moisturiser



Hurray we finally have the internet in the new house! We were only without it for about 4 days but it felt like forever... What's worse is how excited I was to have it back! It's weird to think how important the internet can be in every day life...

Anyway, before I end up having a post discussing the internet, here's a post I've been meaning to do for a while now.

I feel like such a cliche blogger posting this, as I have read so many reviews and posts on it by other bloggers. However, Origins is a brilliant brand and this moisturiser is amazing.

The last post I did about Origins was quite a while back now, but I can remember the consultant telling me about this new moisturiser that was about to launch which had the same name as their eye cream.

Now I didn't actually rush to buy the new moisturiser as soon as it hit the stores. Even though the consultant from last time had told me it would be one of the cheapest moisturisers that Origins would do. She also said that the price range and moisturiser itself was based around people my age (18 - mid twenties).

If you read my last post you may remember me saying that my mum is a big user of Origins skincare and she snapped up this new product immediately. As I was home for most of the Summer I kept seeing it every time I walked into the bathroom and after a while ended up using it several times. (completely by accident of course)... I honestly couldn't help myself as it was (and still is) amazing.

After a couple of uses I felt guilty and decided it was time I bought my own Ginzing.




The moisturiser is said to bring a 'healthy glow' to the skin and keep it looking refreshed. To be honest, when using it I haven't really noticed any kind of 'healthy glow' but I do feel it has perked my skin up. It has a subtle orange scent which is gorgeous, but beware as it tends to make you want to put more moisturiser on (it does with me anyway). If you have dry skin or combination skin then Ginzing is perfect as keeps your skin soft but not oily. Your skin is also moisturised for the entire day as it doesn't dry out on your skin like some moisturisers can do. 




Overall I'm really pleased with Ginzing as it has lived up to the hype. It's a great moisturiser. The only downside is the scent tends to make me want to smother loads on my face... But maybe that's just me.

Have you used this moisturiser? What do you think of it?

Alice
  x

No comments:

Post a Comment