Tuesday 6 August 2013

Weekly Wantings

Weekly Wantings No. 3

Weekly Wantings No. 3 by alicelucyrose-1


I am currently addicted to putting all the clothes/jewellery/shoes/bags/makeup/etc onto my Polyvore account at the moment... It's making it very difficult not to whip out my debit card and purchase all the pretty items on there. 

Polyvore is great if you're like me and bookmark/favourite every item you see online. It may seem a good idea at the time but scrolling through endless website savings to find one page is tortuous. However, with Polyvore you can place a 'Clip to Polyvore' on your bookmark toolbar and it saves images with the price tag and the site the item is from. No more having to go and make a cup of tea while your computer scrolls on forever to your wanted website link.

Anyway these are my favourite items from my Weekly Wantings series (I've done 3 now ooooh). I admit I've already purchased the bag from Zara this afternoon... I'm so iffy with bags; they need to be big enough to carry around all the necessities but without being too humongous. After seeing it appear on Olivia's blog the other day I decided I 'needed' it & had to order it off Zara's website. The delivery for Zara is very impressive as well. I ordered the bag at around noon today, chose the standard delivery and received an email at 7pm telling me it's arriving tomorrow. Fast and easy delivery is always good. 

I'm not usually a heel fan as 80% of the time I resemble a newborn foal in them. These ones from ASOS are gorgeous though. The heels are fairly small so they could be suitable for day and night. I'd love to purchase them but buying shoes online is such a pain; especially if you have wide feet like me. I'll have a nosey in the shops instead to find a similar pair.

This yellow dress by Pop Boutique on ASOS caught my eye as it reminds me of the dresses Suzy Bishop wears in Moonrise Kingdom. Any clothing that reminds me of a Wes Anderson film is an instant favourite of mine. Not sure if I could pull this look off, although I still adore that dress. The earrings are also from ASOS and suit the dress perfectly. Huge, dangly earrings just look good with everything.

I love this nail varnish from Topshop as it's a simple yet elegant colour and doesn't really draw any attention away from the dress.

So these are my weekly wantings from the past week. What are yours?

(If you want to find out more about the items such as their price click on the link under the collage) 

Alice
  x 

No comments:

Post a Comment