Thursday 22 August 2013

Weekly Wantings: Statement Necklaces

Weekly Wantings: Statement Necklaces

Weekly Wantings: Statement Necklaces 


Big necklaces are everywhere at the moment. Going into your local Topshop or New Look is like visiting a sweet store, so many different necklaces to choose from. I love how a simple outfit can change with statement necklaces like the ones in this post.
These are a few of my current favourites; and if you haven't already realised, I really like the triangle style ones.All of these necklaces are from New Look, ASOS and Marks & Spencers. I particularly like the two smaller arrow spike necklaces from New Look and both the colours they come in.

Do you like statement necklaces at the minute? Which are your favourites?

Alice
  x

1 comment:

  1. I quite like some of the aztec themed statement necklaces that are around at the moment. The necklace with the pale triangles (top middle) is really nice too :)

    ReplyDelete