Wednesday 11 September 2013

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Contour Kit


A couple of days ago my parents were packing to go on holiday when my mum randomly chucked a box at me and asked if I wanted it. After looking at it and realising it was one of her Benefit kits (she's a huge lover of Benefit) I said quickly said "yes please!" A couple of years ago I had thought about buying this for myself but then decided not to due it being pretty pricey (£24.50). My mum doesn't really wear much make-up everyday and sticks to blusher and lip balm. She does have several Benefit kits and does tend to buy them on an impulse. Apparently she'd stored this one away and completely forgot about it.

Anyway when she gave me this and told me she'd never used it I was shocked. I was excited to try the Big Beautiful eye kit as I love eye make-up, but don't usually wear any during the day and never really know how to make it subtle. 

Benefit products always look so kitsch and lovely. The Big Beautiful Eyes kit is another that doesn't disappoint with it's design. I love how it tells you what the kit does on the outside of the box and the end result. 



The inside of the kit is set out neatly with a concealer, base eye shadow, contour eye shadow and liner shadow. The kit also comes with a 2 brushes that are labelled for a quick and easy use. It also comes with a fold out step by step guide to getting big beautiful eyes and gives you extra tips along the way. 



All the eye shadows are subtle yet really make a difference to your eyes when you wear them. I particularly like wearing the liner shadow on my bottom lash line as opposed to my usual gel eyeliner. It's more subtle and opens up your eyes a lot more. 

Overall Benefit's Big Beautiful Eye Kit is fantastic for day time wear and is worth the slightly high price tag of £24.50.

What's your favourite Benefit kit?

Alice
  x

(P.S. did you spot my lovely watch strap tan mark in the last photo? Pleasant eh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment