Thursday 19 September 2013

Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon



The Rose Jam bubbleroon is described to give you a bath that "helps you get out of it feeling better than when you got in". Coconut oil and shea butter in the bubbleroon leaves your skin feeling silky while the rose scent is delicate and fragrant. Much to my friends amusement I love a lot of rose scented products which they always like to point out and make a joke out of due to my second name. Now it's turning to Autumn I find myself drawn towards Lush when I'm in town. In the Winter I buy many of their bath bombs, bath melts and bubble bars/bubbleroons. I've used several of their bubbleroons before and love Rose Jam because you can use it for 2 baths. It comes apart really easily as well so you aren't left with a crumbly mess. If you're a Lush fan and like rose scented things then the Rose Jam bubbleroon is perfect for you; and as Sylvia Plath said in The Bell Jar: "There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know any of them".

What are your favourite bath products from Lush? Have you tried their bubbleroons before?

Alice
  x

No comments:

Post a Comment