Thursday 19 September 2013

Orla Kiely SS 14 Collection









In my previous post I mentioned that although I had many favourites from London Fashion Week SS14, one collection stood out to me more than the rest. That collection is Orla Kiely. As soon as I saw the outfits the opening to Moonrise Kingdom began to play in my head. Every single outfit was so Suzy Bishop-esque, especially the long sleeved blue shirt dress with the pink collar. The style of the set was amazing and I love the cute props like the camp-fire and easel. Even looking at these photos makes me want to chuck on a pink or navy beret and pull on some knee-high socks. The 60's inspired collection stands out with animal prints and pops of colour, and I also particularly like the socks and sandals combination (even though most people think it's wrong). 

Do you like Orla Kiely's SS 14 collection?

Alice
  x

No comments:

Post a Comment